wishiwerethere
Beach Comber
Since we came to 30A 10 months ago, I have had uncountable great experiences. I don't do a lot of shopping but I've had 2 really great experiences and want to make note should anyone benefit from these experiences.
1) I knew nothing about fishing but John at Yellowfin Ocean Sports on 30A set me up with everything I needed to have a great time in the surf. He spent a lot of time with me showing me how to rig everything and game me all kinds of good information. Highly recommended.
2) Shelton at Advanced Tactical in Grayton beach runs a top-notch tactical gun shop. I actually found his shop accidentally, on the way to Frank's Cash and Carry (another excellent local store) and it was a great find. He's incredibly helpful and just a fun guy to be around and talk to as well. Again, highly recommended.
YMMV, but it would surprise me if it did....
1) I knew nothing about fishing but John at Yellowfin Ocean Sports on 30A set me up with everything I needed to have a great time in the surf. He spent a lot of time with me showing me how to rig everything and game me all kinds of good information. Highly recommended.
2) Shelton at Advanced Tactical in Grayton beach runs a top-notch tactical gun shop. I actually found his shop accidentally, on the way to Frank's Cash and Carry (another excellent local store) and it was a great find. He's incredibly helpful and just a fun guy to be around and talk to as well. Again, highly recommended.
YMMV, but it would surprise me if it did....