• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Under Contract

New posts
Ummm..I'm excited about the sell/activity, but unfortunately I did not sell this home. Sorry for the confusion,but thanks for the sowal support! :biggrin: Pea we can still get together, but maybe split the check???? :oops:
 
Franny said:
Ummm..I'm excited about the sell/activity, but unfortunately I did not sell this home. Sorry for the confusion,but thanks for the sowal support! :biggrin: Pea we can still get together, but maybe split the check???? :oops:
Oops, I thought Kurt congratulated you; my bad. :oops:
You got it!
 
Frannie

Please sell one of my houses PLEASE !!!! I will buy you dinner for a month...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top