• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Under Counter Ice Machine

New posts

sweetsiren002

Beach Comber
I STILL need someone to install an ice machine in my condo. It will fit in an existing cabinet. The drawer will need to be cut out. It will be next to the sink so water, drainage and power should be easily accessible.
 
I may be able to help you. I am a contractor and have a really good handy/craftsman that would be able to do this for you. He is trustworthy, reliable, and an excellent craftsman and will complete the job to your ultimate satisfaction. Give me a call 850-460-1387


I STILL need someone to install an ice machine in my condo. It will fit in an existing cabinet. The drawer will need to be cut out. It will be next to the sink so water, drainage and power should be easily accessible.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top