• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Used book stores?

New posts

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
I am moving there soon and have 600 + books. If there is anyone who buys used hard back books I could look through them and see if there is anything you would be interested in buying. I am having a large garage sale next weekend and most of them will probably be sold by then, Let me know.
 
There is a really cool "Used" and "New" bookstore in DeFuniak Springs. Not sure if they buy them, but you could ask. She does trade-ins. The bookstore is located in historic downtown DeFuniak Springs on Baldwin Avenue, just one block from Lake DeFuniak. The owner is often there and is quite informative. I just happen to have one of her bookmarkers.
THE BOOK STORE
New and Used Books
Trade-Ins
850-892-3119
640 Baldwin Ave.
DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435
 
Used Book Stores

Hey! Thanks a lot. I'll give her a call tomorrow. I'm having a garage sale this weekend, but doubt I'll sell all 600 of them. Depending upon how many I have left over I may donate them or see if this bookstore is interesteding in buying some also. Have a great evening. Everyone in SoWal is so nice. I cannot wait to live there. Not long from now. Brenda :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top