• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Vacation Babysitting Service

New posts

SSGA

Beach Comber
I've seen some good threads on babysitters and childcare in the sowal area, but I need a vacation babysitting service (preferred)or a daycare or camp that accepts "drop-offs" for a day or something.

We come down regularly with friends and it would be great to be able to have an "adult" day once in awhile. One babysitter wouldn't work because we often have 4-6 kids 5 and under with us! :yikes: And, of course, since it involves my precious babies, I need great referrals!

Any ideas? My sanity thanks you!
 
Do you own or rent? If you rent, you might want to consider checking out WaterColor as they have a kids camp for guests and residents. You might meet someone there who could possibly refer you to additional help.
 
We own, but that's still a good idea. I'll make some calls to see if I can get some referrals. Thanks!
 
Several of the nanny services will send more than one sitter :) It's not exactly drop-off, but in case you don't find something of that nature, you could request multiple sitters (sometimes they're even friends).
 
Hi,
Please contact me! I am an experianced grandma. I have excellant referals, CPR certified, background check and DEPENDABLE!
Thanks!
MiMi n Miramar
850.225.7549
miramarmimi@yahoo.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top