• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Van Morrison at Chastain - help, please!

New posts

WlzMom

Beach Lover
hi all.

My husband's favorite performer, Van Morrison, is going to be at Chastain in ATL on 4/28. We didn't know about the show and now it's sold out, of course. We've been trying to see him for years. I check his Web site, but this tour date was never posted.:bang:

If anyone has any idea where I can find tickets, please let me know. I can't afford to pay the broker prices of $245/ticket for lawn seats.

Any help would be appreciated!!

THANKS!!
 
hi all.

My husband's favorite performer, Van Morrison, is going to be at Chastain in ATL on 4/28. We didn't know about the show and now it's sold out, of course. We've been trying to see him for years. I check his Web site, but this tour date was never posted.:bang:

If anyone has any idea where I can find tickets, please let me know. I can't afford to pay the broker prices of $245/ticket for lawn seats.

Any help would be appreciated!!

THANKS!!

Try stubhub.com. Or, catch him at New Orleans Jazzfest in late April/early May.
 
He played at the Ryman in Nashville a few months back. Show sold out in less than 15 minutes. I'm a huge Van fan too. But he only plays a handful of dates in the US each year.

Oh well, at least I got to see him on Austin City Limits the other night.
 
WOO HOO! A friend is hopefully going to come through with tickets for us!!

I'm so excited!!

thanks for the advice, everyone.
 
Have you been before? If not, I can clue you in on what to bring. We went to Chastain for almost every concert years ago, but then I got tired of being responsible for making all of the arrangements, organizing who was to bring what, etc., so I stopped. I think everyone was sort of in the been there, done that, mood. But if one of my friends here wanted to go, I'd be first to pitch in and join the festivities. I really love going to Chastain.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top