• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music WaCo at Amore' tonite!

New posts

olive

Beach Fanatic
Hope to see you there!!:cool:
 
i would have been there but there weren't enough to play kickball (ahem, JOHN R). we always enjoy the show, pizza and some tasty beverages after a hearty game. looks like the season might be over until the fall...:eek:

however, i will be visiting amore to hear the ramblers even without kickball!:clap_1:
 
Rumour has it that the pool at Dan the Man's house opened today and that everyone was heading there. The Red Bar crowd was even a little thin. Looking at all of the cars on the beach, I think I know where they were. Did I see Allifunn out there by the Lake??? Did anyone look at the beach cam today? Maybe we need a pizza cam to see what's in the oven at Amore Pizzeria. :drool:
 
Rumour has it that the pool at Dan the Man's house opened today and that everyone was heading there. The Red Bar crowd was even a little thin. Looking at all of the cars on the beach, I think I know where they were. Did I see Allifunn out there by the Lake??? Did anyone look at the beach cam today? Maybe we need a pizza cam to see what's in the oven at Amore Pizzeria. :drool:

i spied mr tile man at the green at 3:30...he refused to play!:roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top