InletBchDweller
SoWal Insider
On Saturday and Sunday there is a Fall Farm Day in Cottondale, Fl.
There will be buggy rides, wagon ride, hay ride, corn maize, cider making demonstration, sheep herding, orchard tour, animals, pumpkin slinging contest and yes bobbing for apples.
I have never been there but I am taking my Daisy troop on Sunday. I thought it would be funn especially for kids that have never been to a farm.
www.icangrow.org 850 352 4879
I will let you know how it was.....
There will be buggy rides, wagon ride, hay ride, corn maize, cider making demonstration, sheep herding, orchard tour, animals, pumpkin slinging contest and yes bobbing for apples.
I have never been there but I am taking my Daisy troop on Sunday. I thought it would be funn especially for kids that have never been to a farm.
www.icangrow.org 850 352 4879
I will let you know how it was.....

I am sure the girls will love it! Are you sure you won't be too tired...?