• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

*WANTED* Beer brewing lessons

New posts

Prominence 30a

Beach Comber
Good afternoon! I am not sure where else to post this, so I have landed on the business, goods and, services section. I am looking for someone who is either a brewmaster or extension knowledge in brewing beer. I am willing to pay and would like to meet possibly once a week or whatever is necessary to get up and brewing favorable beer. Please give me a call or text. 239-450-0488
 
I can't help you there, but I am an excellent beer taster. Quantity before quality is my credo. (Oh come on, you knew somebody was going to say it.)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top