• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted: Cuban Sandwich

New posts
Hate to say it as a Cuban sandwich snob from Tampa. Publix.... "pressed" (or press at home) with mustard and mayo and pickle. Nothing else. I have had the rest around here. They have the right pork and you can pick up some mojo sauce f you like. The "Real" deal. Cocoons would a second choice .....now I'm thinking sandwich...try the Reuben at the Cafe Bouchee in Seagrove. Melts in your mouth. Thanks for making me hungry.
 
I had a great Cuban (sandwich) at Modica Market on Saturday. Really nice pork - pulled not sliced, with pickle and mustard only. It was more than I could eat in one meal. Unbeatable deal at 5.95!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top