• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Waste Management Absent Minded

New posts
Don't move to Naples.

garbage-naples.jpg


hahaha..........:lol:
 
Since the first of July, we have had sporadic pick-ups. Our schedule has been regularly Wed. and Sat for the last eleven years we have been here. Now, Saturdays have been missed several weekends with pick-up on Monday and then Wed. They even skipped Saturday, July 2nd and picked it up on Monday, July 4th. I have called and they said they were unaware of the missed Saturdays????? I really don't want to complain too much as pick-up is free here in Portland. Just contributing my experience.
 
Ha! Milan looked a lot like Naples, when I was there. Garbage piled and scattered everywhere.

Regarding the WM guys, I've never had a problem with them. I see those guys on the truck working harder and faster than any other people in South Walton. I don't know how they do it.
 
Well..............WM came by today like clock work.........yippee!

Maybe their back on track.

Remember: "The squeaky wheel gets the grease"!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top