• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Watersound Crossings

New posts

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Anyone have any Watersound Crossings units For Sale By Owner?
We have buyers that are coming back for a 2nd time to look at about 7 units ... And we just wanted to make sure there are not any other units that might be available but are not listed on the market. If you have something, please send it our way .... thanks ....
 
I'm wondering about your clients who had interest in WaterSound Crossings. Any update? Did they buy?
 
Our clients have not purchased a unit yet ... but are nearing a decision.
They will be coming back into town in the next couple of weeks to have another look at the units that were on their short list.
 
In RETROSPECT that looks like a REASONABLE question

I'm wondering about your clients who had interest in WaterSound Crossings. Any update? Did they buy?

In retrospect that seems like a reasonable question. Imagine that, you actually got a prompt answer. How civilized.
 
In retrospect that seems like a reasonable question. Imagine that, you actually got a prompt answer. How civilized.

Sometimes this can be construed as Acrimonious in Florida. Please renew good faith every chance you have. I only mean this in peace.
 
Last edited:
Sometimes this can be construed as Acrimonious in Florida. Please renew good faith every chance you have. I only mean this in peace.

Thanks for the vocabulary lesson. I had heard the word acrimonious before, but was uneducated on its modern usage. My word of the day from Oxford was lease, let. This was an especially useful day.

It's been most pleasant sharing communication with you. I appreciate your position.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top