• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Weatherall Fine Art

New posts
Curtis....I promise I will get with you sometime in the near future! the summer went by so fast!

:clap: Congratulations on your gallery. I have heard such wonderful things about it.:clap: I want to keep my Christmas gifts from SoWal this year....so I will see you soon!

:wave: Kat

P.S. I wonder how many like me pass you every day and keep going. I do it because I don't have makeup on, or my hair is piled on top of my head like a rat's nest, or I have PJ's on.:roll: Or sometimes I'm just late for the cafe. Next time I'm stopping even if I do have PJ's on.....not sure if I could do it without makeup!:yikes:
 
Curtis....I promise I will get with you sometime in the near future! the summer went by so fast!

:clap: Congratulations on your gallery. I have heard such wonderful things about it.:clap: I want to keep my Christmas gifts from SoWal this year....so I will see you soon!

:wave: Kat

P.S. I wonder how many like me pass you every day and keep going. I do it because I don't have makeup on, or my hair is piled on top of my head like a rat's nest, or I have PJ's on.:roll: Or sometimes I'm just late for the cafe. Next time I'm stopping even if I do have PJ's on.....not sure if I could do it without makeup!:yikes:



Kat, do we need to submit your name to "What Not to Wear"?????:floor: :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top