Deli Love
Beach Fanatic
What a kick off to the Spring Break season! 
I don't know what the race looked like on the outside but in Modica, it looked like a big old party!!! Thanks to Dear friends, Chuck and Helen, Ms. Lisa and I got our bags for running our own race.
25 plus gallons of Coffee, 4 gallons of Tea and Hot Chocolate each, 2.5 cases of champagne and 3 cases of oranges for over 100 Mimosas. I had a great time!!! When I left around 1:00 pm Seaside was buzzing! It was so great to see some old friends again and to make new ones!!!
Happy Spring!

I don't know what the race looked like on the outside but in Modica, it looked like a big old party!!! Thanks to Dear friends, Chuck and Helen, Ms. Lisa and I got our bags for running our own race.

25 plus gallons of Coffee, 4 gallons of Tea and Hot Chocolate each, 2.5 cases of champagne and 3 cases of oranges for over 100 Mimosas. I had a great time!!! When I left around 1:00 pm Seaside was buzzing! It was so great to see some old friends again and to make new ones!!!
Happy Spring!