• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wheel House

New posts

deborsk

Beach Lover
Does anybody know what is p;lanned for the Wheel House restaurant? Somethng's going on and there is a lot of old furniture out on the porch? Just curious.:idontno:
 
Does anybody know what is p;lanned for the Wheel House restaurant? Somethng's going on and there is a lot of old furniture out on the porch? Just curious.:idontno:

Why don't you and I go up there with our crossword puzzles, turn the sofas around facing the street and we could wave at traffic while we get our brains going in the morning?!?!? :wave:

I do need some answers from today's puzzle.........
 
Why don't you and I go up there with our crossword puzzles, turn the sofas around facing the street and we could wave at traffic while we get our brains going in the morning?!?!? :wave:

I do need some answers from today's puzzle.........

Starting a krossword klatch? :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top