• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where are the Doctors?

New posts
After talking with my mom, she said her name is Carmel Hawkins. She is not a DR, but is an Advanced Registered Nurse Practioner. For what it's worth, my mom liked her.

Carmel is the BEST, you can't help but to love her. She talks to you like a person and her daughter also works there. I take all of my kids to her and my mom just loves her! I highly recommend her. I assure you that on her business card it says DR. Carmel Hawkins.
 
Last edited:
most of the docs at sacred heart aren't taking any new patients regardless of your insurance.

That's a pretty broad statement - Dr. Tommy John is still taking new patients, and I am sure there are others.

I have found our Sacred Heart doctors to be better than the ones we had in Atlanta, frankly. The hospital is top notch, also - I can't think of what would make us go back to Atl for medical care.
 
I had my first appt with Dr. Jose Jimenez at Sacred Heart yesterday. I had heard wonderful things about him from several people and was very impressed with him. Dr. Jimenez was very thorough and pleasant. As a new patient, there was no issue making an appointment. His office number is 622-3393.
 
My husband uses Dr Patrick Ferry with Sacred Heart Medical Group and he really likes him 837-0032

He is our doctor, and the kids too, since he is an internist AND pediatrician- he treats our whole family! I can think of quite a few SoWallers that Dr. Ferry has helped.
 
CARMEL is awesome! She has saved our family members several times. She takes time with each person I am diabetic. She gives me special attention when prescribing any meds. Just a wonderful person, very intelligent and stays very updated on new meds and medical treatments. Her whole family is great and treat you like family. I would highly reccommend her to anyone.
 
Dr. Bawa

I go to Dr. Bawa in Seagrove Beach. He is the only doctor on Hwy 30 A. His office is behind Angelina's restaurant. They have always been able to fit me & my kids in the same day and I know they accept alot of insurance plans.
His office # is 850-534-4170
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top