• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where do you get massages on 30A?

New posts
Paula said:
Absolutely, SJ. That's really the only reason I go to restaurants and want to get a few massages -- to preview the different places for guests.
Research for rental property? Sounds like a possible tax write off to me. Especially if you are creating a book for your unit to prove it. Is there a CPA on board?
 
SJ: I love my life... Actually, I'm quite conservative when it comes to tax write-offs. I love my life in part because I try not to have too much to worry about, and being conservative when it comes to taxes leads to fewer worries...
 
Last edited:
FYI ....I like the way Brits say massage...emphasis on the first syllable. Sounds like the're having more fun.!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top