• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

where the red tide went

New posts
JB said:
Awesome photo. You live down there. You see the Gulf almost every day. Is it REALLY gone, or is it just a mirage?

BTW are we still on for Sunday at Sea Bar?


GototheBeachMom and Sueshore and I and respective spouses all met at Sea Bar last Sunday and had a fantastic time...drinking dancing and general carousing. :clap_1: Don't miss it, guys!

Great photo, Kurt. The skies were spectacular last week, weren't they? And I for one was glad when the red tide dissapated by the end of the week. That stuff is STINKY.
 
Mermaid said:
GototheBeachMom and Sueshore and I and respective spouses all met at Sea Bar last Sunday and had a fantastic time...drinking dancing and general carousing. :clap_1: Don't miss it, guys!

Great photo, Kurt. The skies were spectacular last week, weren't they? And I for one was glad when the red tide dissapated by the end of the week. That stuff is STINKY.

I think the stinky stuff is the dead fish.
 
Mermaid said:
GototheBeachMom and Sueshore and I and respective spouses all met at Sea Bar last Sunday and had a fantastic time...drinking dancing and general carousing. :clap_1: Don't miss it, guys!

Great photo, Kurt. The skies were spectacular last week, weren't they? And I for one was glad when the red tide dissapated by the end of the week. That stuff is STINKY.


Believe it or not, we heard about you gals at Seabar last weekend. It's a very small town... sounds like a really good time had by all. Was it Sueshore who was having such a good time???
 
Tootsie said:
Believe it or not, we heard about you gals at Seabar last weekend. It's a very small town... sounds like a really good time had by all. Was it Sueshore who was having such a good time???

I cannot tell a lie. It WAS Sueshore who was shaking up the dance floor big time. I was only dancing to keep her company and protect her from the lounge lizards. :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top