• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who is NO?

New posts
The People that failed to come up with "YES" and can't stand it...

Simple, factual, and very sad for the kids...
 
I like John's response. My experience is that long-time or life-long residents are very leery of new ideas and are resistant to change. I have been involved the local groups that " What if and What about" all new ideas until they die. " Great idea, but what about this or what if that...." Over and over. While I think issues need to be thought through and planned, too many people expect all the answers upfront and allow for no adjustments or improvements along the way. Honestly, I have never seen anything like it. No business could ever function this way.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top