• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who's Voting for Trey Nick?

New posts
I'm not surprised he's running. Lots of shameful behavior in politics these days, He did not get my family's votes.
 
He's so far down on my No Way List that I don't even think about him. I'm having have a lot harder time deciding the "lesser of two Evils" in the Drake/Wilder race. Shame is certainly the name of the game in Walton politics these days.
 
He's so far down on my No Way List that I don't even think about him. I'm having have a lot harder time deciding the "lesser of two Evils" in the Drake/Wilder race. Shame is certainly the name of the game in Walton politics these days.
Drake bad, Wilder good. of course I know you run screaming from any opinion I have.
I'm ready for football season...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top