• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Whose this real estate promoter?

New posts
I think y'all cast a spell over it.:floor:

Well considering what I've heard about your Dargaritas, and my Christmas egg nog that can actually catch on fire :blink:, there needs to be a spell on it. :biggrin:

It's the Vegas of Sowal, what happens there stays there! Next thing you know you'll have Wayne Newton stop by for a performance. BTW, I think we've hijacked the thread :blush:
 
Well considering what I've heard about your Dargaritas, and my Christmas egg nog that can actually catch on fire :blink:, there needs to be a spell on it. :biggrin:

It's the Vegas of Sowal, what happens there stays there! Next thing you know you'll have Wayne Newton stop by for a performance. BTW, I think we've hijacked the thread :blush:


Oh good, it is only the sandwich costume thread. I don't want to get in trouble for messing around in the serious threads, like the Islamic one.:roll:
 
You are right. And dudes can wear skirts too. Mel Gibson did in Braveheart, didn't he?:idontno:

Didn't he get beheaded at the end? :twisted: :lol:

OK, you're a sandwich, what do you need to cover with a skirt?
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top