• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

World's Best Cookie - recipe

New posts

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Not sowell, but dang good!:D I make these to sent to my daughters and friends.

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 larg egg
1 cup oil
1 cup oats
1 cup crushed cornflakes
1/2 cup coconut
1/2 cup pecan, finely chopped
3 1/2 cups al purpose flour
1 T soda
1 T salt
1 T vanilla

Combine all ingredients and roll into balls the size of walnuts. Flatten with a fork that has been dipped in cold water. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 12 minutes at 325 degrees. Taste the first batch to see if it is crunchy enough for you. These are the only crunchy cookies I like...so I bake mine another minute or so.
 
:clap_1: I can tell you all first hand that these are THE WORLD'S BEST COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap_1:
(Since I just ate about a dozen):blush:
 
I saw this and it sounded delish, but I can't have sugar so
I substituted the sugar with Splenda and they were still VERY yummy.
Thanks! IWIWT :wub: I ran out to the store for ingredients this afternoon.;-)
 
Last edited:
I saw this and it sounded delish, but I can't have sugar so
I substituted the sugar with Splenda and they were still VERY yummy.
Thanks! IWIWT :wub: I ran out to the store for ingredients this afternoon.;-)

Glad you liked them...I literally cannot stop eating them when I make them. Good salty/ sweet combo.
 
Sounds great. I'll try them soon and report back... Sounds like we could use a "Best of SoWal.com" Recipe book.
 
Sounds great. I'll try them soon and report back... Sounds like we could use a "Best of SoWal.com" Recipe book.

I love this idea!!:clap_1: :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top