• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

yummy dinner at Enzo's

New posts

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
family dinner at Enzo's tonight, didn't know they were cash only until we got there but we scraped together enough cash! there was an on sight atm if needed

Yummy bread, soft inside, crusty outside with tricked out oil and a tapenade. Hubby and I started with toasted ravioli, pretty tasty. I had linguine with meat sauce and meatballs-very good; hubby had meat lovers pasta-like a meat lovers pizza on penne, very good and rich; mom had lasagne-very good and rich; bro had combo plate-again very good; dad had seafood pasta-I didn't try it but he really liked it. None of us could finish our meals so we have a combined to go container that we may all fight over for lunch tomorrow!!

I'm glad we went with Enzo's, we really enjoyed it and it soooo hit the spot!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top