• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Zoning change

New posts
At least part of the property was under contract, and there are a couple of subdivisions planned for both sides of the creek.

I think the RV park is still operating, but you should check with them if you're looking to stay there.
 
The "Lazy Days" (I think that is the name) on Hwy 331 in Freeport sold, but is currently still operating as such.

Also, the "Camping on the Gulf" campground in Sandestin is under contract. They are quickly going. Hmm? Where could I open a campground?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top