• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Lot In Watercolor

New posts

watercolorlover

Beach Comber
Not overly picky on location but it must be in Watercolor. We have considered other places and have decided (after weighing pros and cons) that it is watercolor or bust. Looking for a good deal. Ready to build soon. Reply or PM me with any leads. Thanks!!
 
Not overly picky on location but it must be in Watercolor. We have considered other places and have decided (after weighing pros and cons) that it is watercolor or bust. Looking for a good deal. Ready to build soon. Reply or PM me with any leads. Thanks!!

I will PM you, but wondering if price dictates over location. Husband has built several homes in WC and I completely understand the attraction and your reasoning for deciding on a home in WC!
 
Best lot prices in Watercolor:

PH I:
Park Row. Gulf and Lake views. $595,000

PH II:
$169,900

PH III:
$262,500; take foot path over the lake to WC ammenties and beach.

PH IV:
$92,500 30x106
$155,900 50x109x79x109

Check your PM.
 
Best lot prices in Watercolor:

PH I:
Park Row. Gulf and Lake views. $595,000

PH II:
$169,900

PH III:
$262,500; take foot path over the lake to WC ammenties and beach.

PH IV:
$92,500 30x106
$155,900 50x109x79x109

Check your PM.

I will check it. Thanks! Regrettably, right now, price matters. Because of market conditions we have decided to fast track our Watercolor plans by a few years. I am interested in hearing what is available in phase II. Otherwise we are probably looking at phase IV.
 
I will check it. Thanks! Regrettably, right now, price matters. Because of market conditions we have decided to fast track our Watercolor plans by a few years. I am interested in hearing what is available in phase II. Otherwise we are probably looking at phase IV.

The lot I listed in PH II is very comparable in price to PH IV, but imo the return would be best in PH II. Gage Contracting can quote you a price for a house on any of these lots. Gage Contracting - custom homes of distinction on Scenic 30-A or 850-585-4616. And please remember there are build out times for WC property.
 
Last edited:
Have a lot in Ph. II near Camp WC. Thicket Circle which comes off Lake Forest so there is green area separating lot from Lake Forest. Conservation area behind lot so no neighbors in rear. Lot listed with Andy Wiggens at Beach Group (850-225-8887). 52 x 120. Build date 11/10 to start but these build dates have been extended several times already. Listed at $245,000, make offer. PM me with any questions
 
Last edited:
Best lot prices in Watercolor:

PH I:
Park Row. Gulf and Lake views. $595,000

PH II:
$169,900

PH III:
$262,500; take foot path over the lake to WC ammenties and beach.

PH IV:
$92,500 30x106
$155,900 50x109x79x109

Check your PM.

I have a lot listed in Ph III at $225K asking .... check your PMs watercolorlover. Thanks!
 
We don't have a lot...

...just wanted to say :welcome: Watercolorlover to Sowal.com!

Sincerely, your Fired Up Paint-Your-Own Pottery friends!
 
Have a lot in Ph. II near Camp WC. Thicket Circle which comes off Lake Forest so there is green area separating lot from Lake Forest. Conservation area behind lot so no neighbors in rear. Lot listed with Andy Wiggens at Beach Group (850-225-8887). 52 x 120. Build date 11/10 to start but these build dates have been extended several times already. Listed at $245,000, make offer. PM me with any questions

Build out times are not an issue with us! We are ready to start now. Sooner rather than later is what we want. We really want to have something to enjoy with our family as soon as summer 2010. We have made our decision and are ready to act. What we are debating now is whether we should buy a lot in newest Crossing section and let Huff build one of the two pre-approved or go do the build ourselves which will take more time and involve more hassles for us as we out of state. This will strictly be a vacation home for us for the next several years. I am going to pass the info along to my husband and we may be in contact shortly re the lot. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
David W. Thomas Homes, LLC

Build out times are not an issue with us! We are ready to start now. Sooner rather than later is what we want. We really want to have something to enjoy with our family as soon as summer 2010. We have made our decision and are ready to act. What we are debating now is whether we should buy a lot in newest Crossing section and let Huff build one of the two pre-approved or go do the build ourselves which will take more time and involve more hassles for us as we out of state. This will strictly be a vacation home for us for the next several years. I am going to pass the info along to my husband and we may be in contact shortly re the lot. Thanks!
Hello Watercolor Lover, Find the lot you love and are comfortable with the price and allow us to build your home. We are accustomed to building homes for people who are out of state, communication by phone or e-mail as often and whenever, day or evening is how we work. Also pictures being taken of progress as often as you wish.
Again, please contact me at ffimg1@aol.com or call 850-774-1359
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top