• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted 1-2 Bedroom / Studio on 30a

New posts

Ansley

Beach Crab
20 year old student looking for potentially a cottage house or 1-2 bedroom that is around the $1,400 range (or below). I would love to find a quaint cottage that is perfect for someone who works locally and is a student as well. I am responsible and have many local 30a business owners that cold vouch for me as a tenant. I am not looking for something extravagant, as I am focused on working locally and finishing school. Any leads on something in my range would be a massive help.

- Single
- Non-smoker
- Introverted
- Reliable
- Dependable
- Work for local 30a PR company

Thank you in advance for any time / help!
xo
 
20 year old student looking for potentially a cottage house or 1-2 bedroom that is around the $1,400 range (or below). I would love to find a quaint cottage that is perfect for someone who works locally and is a student as well. I am responsible and have many local 30a business owners that cold vouch for me as a tenant. I am not looking for something extravagant, as I am focused on working locally and finishing school. Any leads on something in my range would be a massive help.

- Single
- Non-smoker
- Introverted
- Reliable
- Dependable
- Work for local 30a PR company

Thank you in advance for any time / help!
xo
Hi. I have a bedroom that I'm trying to rent out that may meet your needs
Please contact me 850.865.0205 for pics & details. I respond to text faster while at work
Sharon
 
20 year old student looking for potentially a cottage house or 1-2 bedroom that is around the $1,400 range (or below). I would love to find a quaint cottage that is perfect for someone who works locally and is a student as well. I am responsible and have many local 30a business owners that cold vouch for me as a tenant. I am not looking for something extravagant, as I am focused on working locally and finishing school. Any leads on something in my range would be a massive help.

- Single
- Non-smoker
- Introverted
- Reliable
- Dependable
- Work for local 30a PR company

Thank you in advance for any time / help!
xo
Ansley, I have a 2 bedrm 2 ba that I am currently listing for rent that you might be interested in. Please give me a call if you are interested in seeing it at 850-830-5783. Linda
 
20 year old student looking for potentially a cottage house or 1-2 bedroom that is around the $1,400 range (or below). I would love to find a quaint cottage that is perfect for someone who works locally and is a student as well. I am responsible and have many local 30a business owners that cold vouch for me as a tenant. I am not looking for something extravagant, as I am focused on working locally and finishing school. Any leads on something in my range would be a massive help.

- Single
- Non-smoker
- Introverted
- Reliable
- Dependable
- Work for local 30a PR company

Thank you in advance for any time / help!
xo

I have a 2 bed 2 bath condo in Seagrove across the street from the beach. It's $1800 but there is space for a roommate Rich 419-466-3856
 
20 year old student looking for potentially a cottage house or 1-2 bedroom that is around the $1,400 range (or below). I would love to find a quaint cottage that is perfect for someone who works locally and is a student as well. I am responsible and have many local 30a business owners that cold vouch for me as a tenant. I am not looking for something extravagant, as I am focused on working locally and finishing school. Any leads on something in my range would be a massive help.

- Single
- Non-smoker
- Introverted
- Reliable
- Dependable
- Work for local 30a PR company

Thank you in advance for any time / help!
xo
Hi, pls email back to exchange contact info, discuss, meet and view a beach cottage. Thanks.
 
20 year old student looking for potentially a cottage house or 1-2 bedroom that is around the $1,400 range (or below). I would love to find a quaint cottage that is perfect for someone who works locally and is a student as well. I am responsible and have many local 30a business owners that cold vouch for me as a tenant. I am not looking for something extravagant, as I am focused on working locally and finishing school. Any leads on something in my range would be a massive help.

- Single
- Non-smoker
- Introverted
- Reliable
- Dependable
- Work for local 30a PR company

Thank you in advance for any time / help!
xo
I have a carriage house located 350 Forest St. It is one lot out of Seaside, 1 bedroom, furnished, garage parking, and deck.
call 850-231-5477 for more information
$1400 includes everything
 
Hi Ansley. I have a 1BR + a Bunk Room in Gulf Place with Gulf view for $1400 month. Pool, Furnished, all of the Gulf Place restaurants and Beach Access. Call Tim at 850-660-1509
 
20 year old student looking for potentially a cottage house or 1-2 bedroom that is around the $1,400 range (or below). I would love to find a quaint cottage that is perfect for someone who works locally and is a student as well. I am responsible and have many local 30a business owners that cold vouch for me as a tenant. I am not looking for something extravagant, as I am focused on working locally and finishing school. Any leads on something in my range would be a massive help.

- Single
- Non-smoker
- Introverted
- Reliable
- Dependable
- Work for local 30a PR company

Thank you in advance for any time / help!
xo
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top