• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted 1 Bedroom or Studio

New posts

Amanda_W

Beach Comber
I'm looking for a place to rent that's between $500 - $750 per month... just me and my small cat. If anyone has anything like that I'd love to hear about it :o) Thanks!

Amanda
 
Amanda,
I know of the perfect place. It is currently where im a living right now, but im moving out and am trying to find someone nice to move in. Call me to discuss 850.685.8346
-Alisia



I'm looking for a place to rent that's between $500 - $750 per month... just me and my small cat. If anyone has anything like that I'd love to hear about it :o) Thanks!

Amanda
 
I'm looking for a place to rent that's between $500 - $750 per month... just me and my small cat. If anyone has anything like that I'd love to hear about it :o) Thanks!

Amanda

Hi Amanda,
I have a studio with Gulf views at Inlet Sands, 126 S. Walton Lakeshore Dr, at Inlet Beach across from the Spicy Noodle on 98.....

I just posted, hope you will see the post. The current tenant will leave 10/31 but possible could agree to leave earlier. I receive $625 PLUS he pays the Gulf Power bill also. Long term lease and security deposit is required.

Please call Ann at 404-367-9473.
 
I have a studio for rent

I'm looking for a place to rent that's between $500 - $750 per month... just me and my small cat. If anyone has anything like that I'd love to hear about it :o) Thanks!

Amanda

Are you still looking. If so please give me a call. My name is Charlie and you can reach me at 850-867-0560. Thanks
 
Please call or email me if you are interested in a studio for $700 everything. It is available ASAP. It is very very nice. About 1 min from Grayton. It is off Bay drive (CR283) on the last street that is on the Bay. I can email you pics. Thank you!
-Alisia
850.685.8346
aem8346@gmail.com



I'm looking for a place to rent that's between $500 - $750 per month... just me and my small cat. If anyone has anything like that I'd love to hear about it :o) Thanks!

Amanda
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top