• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent 1 bedroom

New posts

Stacie.j

Beach Lover
1 bedroom furnished condo available until March. Includes all utilities. Nice spacious place with king master, full bath, washer/dryer in condo. Has nice balcony with view. Available now due to a scammer on here!
$1,350 per month. One month deposit also required.
 
Hey there - I am very interested in your rental. I teach on 30A and am looking for long-term rental. Can you text pix to 404-202-0036?
 
Hi!
I am very interested. I have lived on 30A for the past 16 yrs. I am a single, female professional, 53 yrs old. I have a small business here on 30A.
Please contact me at 901.230.3234.

Thank you!!
 
Hi!
I am very interested. I have lived on 30A for the past 16 yrs. I am a single, female professional, 53 yrs old. I have a small business here on 30A.
Please contact me at 901.230.3234.

Thank you!!
Hello. Lesdag. Do you have any other questions
 
Hi!
I am very interested. I have lived on 30A for the past 16 yrs. I am a single, female professional, 53 yrs old. I have a small business here on 30A.
Please contact me at 901.230.3234.

Thank you!!

I never heard anything from you
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top