• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

1 night stay

New posts

sunflower

Beach Crab
Hi
I will be driving from Pensacola to Seacrest Beach on Weds May 6 and would like to find a place to stay for just that one night. Looking for cute, inexpensive, intimate, non-touristy place anywhere along the way. Any suggestions would be appreciated, along with any other advice about the drive or where to eat that night. Thanks!
 
Hi
I will be driving from Pensacola to Seacrest Beach on Weds May 6 and would like to find a place to stay for just that one night. Looking for cute, inexpensive, intimate, non-touristy place anywhere along the way. Any suggestions would be appreciated, along with any other advice about the drive or where to eat that night. Thanks!


Hibiscus House in Grayton Beach - Hibiscus Coffee & Guest House: Bed & Breakfast and Vegetarian Cafe, Grayton Beach, Florida

There are several restaurants within walking distance that are superb. Check out the Red Bar, Borago, Pandora's, Fire, Gravel Road, or Hurricane.
 
sunflower, also check vrbo

Seagrove Beach Vacation Rental - Cottage

I have stayed in this house and it is charming. Don't know if they'll do one night, but might in the middle of the week. Loved this place!
 
Try to stay away from the vacation rentals -- most owners require a 3 night minimum because the cleaning fees are so steep.

Another option is the Pensione in Rosemary Beach, right next to Seacrest. I think they rent on a nightly basis. I haven't heard much lately about them. Here's a link to the Fodor's page so you can call and check it out yourself:

The Pensione at Rosemary Beach Review | Florida Panhandle | Fodor's Hotel Reviews
 
Try to stay away from the vacation rentals -- most owners require a 3 night minimum because the cleaning fees are so steep.

Another option is the Pensione in Rosemary Beach, right next to Seacrest. I think they rent on a nightly basis. I haven't heard much lately about them. Here's a link to the Fodor's page so you can call and check it out yourself:

The Pensione at Rosemary Beach Review | Florida Panhandle | Fodor's Hotel Reviews

True, but on the cottage above, she let me clean it!!:clap:
 
If you don't have to be so close to the beach, try the Defuniak Springs Hotel B&B: .http://www.hoteldefuniak.com/

Nice place! Rooms for about $75 (I think).


.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top