• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

10% off at Luxe Apothetique!

New posts

LuxeApothetique

Beach Comber
Hello,

My name is Lisa and I live on 30A. I just opened my new boutique in Destin Commons called Luxe Apothetique.

I know you must be curious..."Apothetique?" Simply boutique and apothecary merged together to create an original, exciting shopping experience! Luxe has beautiful contemporary women's clothing and accessories. At Luxe Apothetique we carry brands such as: William Rast, Hudson, Marc by Marc Jacobs, BCBG, True Religion, Seven For All Mankind.

The apothecary features the finest in skincare from Dermalogica, Kiehl's, Bliss and Mario Badescu, haircare lines like Ojon, Bumble & Bumble, Phyto and Terax and finally fragrances from Bond NO 9 and Kai. We also feature a vast selection of gifts such as Voluspa, Trapp Candles, Cat Studio, Lollia and Mistral. Luxe also carries cosmetics from Jane Iredale and Bare Escentuals.

Come visit our esthetician in our treatment room or just stop by for a freshly baked cookie and a glass of wine.

Please support local businesses. All SoWal folks come in between now and 12/31/2008 and say "I love SoWal" to receive 10% off your entire purchase!

Look forward to meeting you soon!

Lisa
 
Welcom

Welcome to the area! I have bee wearing Jane Iredale for about two years and love it. It's sometimes hard to find local places that have my base color in stock.
I hope you have a large selection. :welcome:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top