• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

10 year bond spike impact?

New posts
Shelly is in Scotland fetching Sean Connery for us. :biggrin:

:wave: I'm baaaa-aack (in the USA--not in FL yet).

Sorry ladies....Couldn't bring back Sean Connery--US Customs has a ban on import of British Beef.

Actually returned with a bit of a suntan from Scotland :cool:

Gotta get caught up on what's happening here in the Colonies.

See ya around campus soon!
 
Hey, I just looked at rates again as they've been deteriorating (increasing) all week. Jumbos are still in the 6's, but this product isn't avail in FL - go figure, it's SunTrust Wholesale! I didn't catch that last week when I checked. I will check in the AM and see what FL jumbos are looking like.

I am curious as to other lenders in FL. I know Wells is strong, but lots of changes with them. And, the local banks have added restrictions.

I am hearing purchases in Walton Co. are mainly cash transactions over $450K.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top