• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent $1200 / 2br - 800ft2 - Long Term Seagrove Beach Rental - Short Walk to Beach

New posts

CY

Beach Lover
2 bedroom / 1 bath
About 800 sq. ft. classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee.
Available Nov. 1, 2016. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. 6 to 15 month lease available.
Discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves) and first responders.
 

Attachments

  • Seagrove Beach.PNG
    Seagrove Beach.PNG
    60.3 KB · Views: 609
I currently live in Nashville and am very interested in the property you have listed. Do you have pictures please? I can be reached at 615-243-4172 by text or call.
Thanks! Bethany
 
I just moved back to Nashville after working with military families in the UK for 2 years and am very interested in the property you have listed. Do you have pictures please? I can be reached at 615-243-4172 by text or call.
Thanks! Bethany
 
I just moved back to Nashville after working with military families in the UK for 2 years and am very interested in the property you have listed. Do you have pictures please? I can be reached at 615-243-4172 by text or call.
Thanks! Bethany
 
2 bedroom / 1 bath
About 800 sq. ft. classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee.
Available Nov. 1, 2016. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. 6 to 15 month lease available.
Discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves) and first responders.


Hi!
I have lived on 30A for 14yrs, the last 6 in Seagrove. I am very interested in viewing your property at your earliest convenience.
Please give me a call.
901.230.3234

I look forward to hearing from you,
Leslie
 
Location, Location, Location - Come enjoy the SoWal lifestyle, close to everything 30A has to offer in Seagrove Beach. It is exactly 1.3 miles to Seaside from the front door. There are 3 public beach accesses within literally a few minutes walk of the house. One of the public accesses has bathrooms, shower, and a handicap accessible ramp down to the beach. The quiet neighborhood is mostly long term renters or family homes.

About 800 sq. ft., classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee. Large off street parking area; enough space for several vehicles plus recreational vehicles such as boats and jet skis.

Available Nov. 1, 2016. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. 6, 12, or 15 month lease available.
Monthly discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves, gold star families) and first responders.

Seagrove Beach.PNG Elm St..JPG
 
Last edited:
Hi Meghan -
I sent a private message (conversation) with my contact info .
Thanks for your inquiry.
 
Skeeter - I am sending you a private message (conversation).
Thanks for the inquiry.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top