• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted 1BR+ pet friendly Destin Area

New posts

jtoomer5

Beach Crab
Small space for dog and I. I am new to the area since May and am still getting established. I work a lot in Mary Esther and my current living situation isn't ideal. Looking for a small, quiet space from Destin to Gulf Breeze for my dog and I to rest and hang out. We don't need much more than a 1bd/1bth, willing to sign short or long term lease. I have an 8 yr old siberian Husky. He is spayed and is a great dog, I raised him since he was 8 wks old, he loves people and kids and warms up to most animals. He currently goes to day care during the days while I am at work. Willing to answer any further questions upon contacting. Thank you.

E-mail: jtoomer5@yahoo.com
Phone: 850-889-5304
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top