• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted 2-3 Month Rental

New posts

Teresia Schimmel

Beach Comber
Looking for a home to rent for two to three months beginning end of March while my husband and I decide on buying a new home. Must be pet-friendly as I have one small dog.
 
Looking for a home to rent for two to three months beginning end of March while my husband and I decide on buying a new home. Must be pet-friendly as I have one small dog.
May have something coming avail...My email is: jbjjfrmw@gmail, if interested in discussing. Thx!
(20+ yr local homeowner...traveling this summer.) ~Lynn
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top