• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

2 acre $60,000

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I have in my hip pocket two acres in Freeport off of Burnham road on Stanley in Freeport. The lot needs to be cleaned up and I have a quote for $5,000 on that. The seller would like $60,000. This is a great buy! I have one party that may be ready to commit but wanted to throw this out there. It comps out nicely.
 
I think Freeport has yet to sell a house to an end user in any number of it's brand spankin new RE developments...

Windswept, Hammock Bay, Canopies, Lagrange Landing, Cross Creek Est., etc, etc...

A town of 1,500 people with plans to build 4,000 residential dwelllings in a couple years... What a pipe dream!!!
 
destinsm said:
I think Freeport has yet to sell a house to an end user in any number of it's brand spankin new RE developments...

Windswept, Hammock Bay, Canopies, Lagrange Landing, Cross Creek Est., etc, etc...

A town of 1,500 people with plans to build 4,000 residential dwelllings in a couple years... What a pipe dream!!!

Please keep these type of comments on other threads and not on threads about specific properties for sale. We're trying to help people out here. Feel free to start a new thread with your thoughts.
 
kurt said:
Please keep these type of comments on other threads and not on threads about specific properties for sale. We're trying to help people out here. Feel free to start a new thread with your thoughts.

Point taken...

I don't start threads... So I will just wait for the next Freeport RE bull to start one, and then rant...

Cheers!
 
From Hwy 331 make a right on Hwy 20, heading east proceed 4. 5 miles to Burnham Rd rd. Turn right then right on Stanley. Property will be on the left.

It needs to cleaned up as I stated but this one feels real good in my tummy. The old mls # is 429400. Call me if you like. I am going to get it wrapped up before Monday.
 
Property is under contract! What a great buy! :clap_1: Folks do not let doom sayers keep you from getting a great deal... "Paralysis by analysis"
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top