D Driftwood12 Beach Crab Feb 18, 2016 #1 Want to buy 2 used beach cruisers. Preferably womens. Please email me if you have some for sale or know of where I can purchase.
Want to buy 2 used beach cruisers. Preferably womens. Please email me if you have some for sale or know of where I can purchase.
O Oma Beach Comber Feb 19, 2016 #2 We have dealt with dave..has used bikes reasonable prices..will deliver..850-758-5222
kchalamidas Beach Lover Feb 20, 2016 #3 Call jongle beach at 850-6875484 QUOTE="Driftwood12, post: 843214, member: 6932"]Want to buy 2 used beach cruisers. Preferably womens. Please email me if you have some for sale or know of where I can purchase.[/QUOTE]
Call jongle beach at 850-6875484 QUOTE="Driftwood12, post: 843214, member: 6932"]Want to buy 2 used beach cruisers. Preferably womens. Please email me if you have some for sale or know of where I can purchase.[/QUOTE]