• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

2 day stay

New posts

ljeffries

Beach Comber
Can anyone give me ideas of places to stay for only 2 nights? I am looking at Hibiscus, but was wondering if anyone has any other thoughts. Thanks.
 
ljeffries said:
Can anyone give me ideas of places to stay for only 2 nights? I am looking at Hibiscus, but was wondering if anyone has any other thoughts. Thanks.
I am sure that Cheri will shut down Hibiscus for Dennis. If you are refering to sometime in the future, Hibisicus would be my choice. Somewhere on this board, Kurt posted info on short term stays.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top