• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

2007 Calendars Now Ready

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
The 2007 Calendars are now available for purchase for $12.79. To see the new 2007 Calendar for South Walton, click here. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you should see the calendar. Click on the calendar to pull up the page to review or order the calendar. On that new page, below the photo, you can click on "view calendar pages" to see the images for each month. I have not seen a printed one yet, but hope (fingers crossed) they turn out.

Disclaimer -- These are not Kurt's beautiful photos, nor are they SoWal.com products. I took all of the photos in the calendar. Hope you enjoy them all year long.
 
Last edited:
The 2007 Calendars are now available for purchase for $12.79. To see the new 2007 Calendar for South Walton, click here. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you should see the calendar. Click on the calendar to pull up the page to review or order the calendar. On that new page, below the photo, you can click on "view calendar pages" to see the images for each month. I have not seen a printed one yet, but hope (fingers crossed) they turn out.

Disclaimer -- These are not Kurt's beautiful photos, nor are they SoWal.com products. I took all of the photos in the calendar. Hope you enjoy them all year long.

I just ordered mine. :cool:
 
SJ, why did you pick such a beautiful picture for the rotten month of October? ;-)

Loved the July pic also.:clap_1:
 
Last edited:
SJ, why did you pick such a beautiful picture for the rotten month of October? ;-)

Loved the July pick also.:clap_1:

PA080001.JPG

I thought about using this one from Halloween for the Oct pic, but I thought some of you guys might yell at me.
 
I just ordered mine! I recognize some of the pix as some I've used in the past as my wallpaper!

Thanks for doing this :wub: ~
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: This is the BEST gift to give or receive. Thanks for taking the time to put it together.....awesome pics!!
 
A whole beautiful year of SoWal!!! :wub: SJ, you're the best! Congrats on a job well done. I'm ordering two...one for here and one for the famous bulletin board! :clap_1: How did you ever choose which wonderful photos to use?

P.S. Mermy will love that they are on SALE!
 
Last edited:
Did someone say sale? :biggrin: Going to have order some for stocking stuffers. :clap_1:
 
Yippee!!!:clap_1: Excellent job, SJ!! :clap_1: Thanks for doing this!! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top