Borago for apps and champagne - as perfect as always. Stinky's for dinner - also stellar.
Grayton Kid was actually tucked away at Granny's - I was the one who enjoyed Borago and Stinky's.

What were the highs and lows of the meals offered in the area for New Years Eve?


I think I was the luckiest one on NYE....as I got to spend my birthday with some of my favorite SoWallers, locals, friends and family, and tourist from one end of the US to the other....even Canada. Had a favorite Red Bar T-Shirt sweetheart come in with her husband early so they could go home and babysit their grandchild for momma and daddy, who came in at 9:00 with another couple and we all had a great time. Leslie from Pish Posh Patchouli's was with them. How sweet was that!!!!
But the best part is that it was so calm and the music perfect for dinner.....just right to send everyone on to their next NYE adventure!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
And g44 seems to have had the best night for any man there! I couldn't even get his attention with dessert....no just kidding!!!! Thanks Peter, Cork and Lisa@thebeach too!!!!! Ya'll are voted the most fun group to have in the cafe. Although I remember it was really crazy last year with a missed DKA this year!!!!
