• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Sale 2015 Bote Board bug slinger edition flygear

New posts

Jychf

Beach Lover
I have used it about 6 times. Its a great board but hardly ever use it. Brand new from bote is 1548.00. Thats just the board. I am asking 1800.00. I have padding to put on your vehicle, Paddle (200.00) value, 200.00 value for the fishing rod holder, carrying strap, slip cover, wall mounts for garage to hold board, ankle strap, tie down for board. If interested please call 850.687.7220. I do not know why I cannot upload images but if you are interested in photos of everything either text me, call me or email us to glasdesigns@yahoo.com, lskirwan2@aol.com or call the number listed. it will let me post a picture of the board from botes website but not my own pictures. weird.
Ask for linda
 

Attachments

  • board 2.png
    board 2.png
    930.1 KB · Views: 307
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top