• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

2016 Superintendent Candidate

New posts
That is where we come in! If it is the "good ole boy"...they better be well funded....more than any politician has ever been in Walton County to win this race. I am telling you, we are going to take this to a level that Walton County has never seen in terms of money spent for the right person. That is why we are getting such an early start.
 
Oh my - she is a resident of Sumpter County Florida and teaches there. Out of County - says she is moving back here next summer according to her Facebook page.

Found that she voted in Walton County in the August primary. Interesting
 
Last edited:
That is where we come in! If it is the "good ole boy"...they better be well funded....more than any politician has ever been in Walton County to win this race. I am telling you, we are going to take this to a level that Walton County has never seen in terms of money spent for the right person. That is why we are getting such an early start.

Meanwhile we have to fundraise for art supplies. :bang:
 
Good ole' boyz at their best.

Stay in Sumpter County. Kitchen's gonna get HOT for you and daddy-o.

:-)
 
I love some of the statements, I really do.... It seems Ms Porter has run for this position a couple of times already. I am more interested in seeing who is new. Do not forget when a lot of candidates run it certainly is a fun experience sifting through the chaff. Seems like Bob Hudson and Allen Osbourne got to experience some of that as did quite a few candidates in the sheriff's race. It also seems that when there is a lot of candidates people go to what they know. I think that finding one immensely qualified candidate now, preparing to fund them well and getting a professional to assist in helping focus the message could have a very positive impact. Just my opinion.
 
I love some of the statements, I really do.... It seems Ms Porter has run for this position a couple of times already. I am more interested in seeing who is new. Do not forget when a lot of candidates run it certainly is a fun experience sifting through the chaff. Seems like Bob Hudson and Allen Osbourne got to experience some of that as did quite a few candidates in the sheriff's race. It also seems that when there is a lot of candidates people go to what they know. I think that finding one immensely qualified candidate now, preparing to fund them well and getting a professional to assist in helping focus the message could have a very positive impact. Just my opinion.

Qualified candidates don't run in elections.
 
Qualified candidates don't run in elections.

What qualified candidate in their right mind would play the small town politics-for-sport game that is Walton County? Actually it is the politics of keeping everything the same...as it was 50 years ago.

A quick Google search for superintendent applicants' resumes will illustrate what districts who hire require of their top executive.
 
That is where we come in! If it is the "good ole boy"...they better be well funded....more than any politician has ever been in Walton County to win this race. I am telling you, we are going to take this to a level that Walton County has never seen in terms of money spent for the right person. That is why we are getting such an early start.

Those who are well funded always win in Walton County. Just ask Ms. Jones, Mr. Eddins, and Catalano. I hope you know folks who are willing to run with deeper pockets than Jay Odom.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top