• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent 2bd/1ba Carriage House Pt. Washington (Santa Rosa Beach) Everything Included

New posts

renee friesen

Beach Lover
I have a carriage house (I am not the owner) available January 1st in Pt. Washington...
2bd/1ba NO Pets Please
Just a couple years old. Hardwood floors, upgraded stainless appliances, everything is NEW and CLEAN.
Includes: Utilities, Internet, Cable and washer/dryer. Unfurnished.
$1450/mo
Private, GREAT location in Pt. Washington.

Let me know if you're interested. It won't last!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4816.JPG
    IMG_4816.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 1,336
  • IMG_2485.JPG
    IMG_2485.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,258
  • IMG_2483.JPG
    IMG_2483.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,081
I have a carriage house (I am not the owner) available January 1st in Pt. Washington...
2bd/1ba NO Pets Please
Just a couple years old. Hardwood floors, upgraded stainless appliances, everything is NEW and CLEAN.
Includes: Utilities, Internet, Cable and washer/dryer. Unfurnished.
$1450/mo
Private, GREAT location in Pt. Washington.

Let me know if you're interested. It won't last!



Interested for sure! need to move on 2/1 When could I look at it?
 
I have a carriage house (I am not the owner) available January 1st in Pt. Washington...
2bd/1ba NO Pets Please
Just a couple years old. Hardwood floors, upgraded stainless appliances, everything is NEW and CLEAN.
Includes: Utilities, Internet, Cable and washer/dryer. Unfurnished.
$1450/mo
Private, GREAT location in Pt. Washington.

Let me know if you're interested. It won't last!

Hello,

Is this place still available for rent? I would love to come and see it today of possible.
Cheers,
Katie
828.406.9352
 
If I were a landlord I think the first requirement for prospective renters would be the ability to read.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top