Kendra EV
Beach Crab
Pet friendly, toddler friendly, prefer under 1700 a month, but can stretch it a little depending on the circumstances.
Moving to the area the last week of the month, due to my husband accepting a job in Destin and I cannot find anything for our budget that's pet friendly in a neighborhood people say is safe.
Would like to get something situated before we get down there since I gave a 3 yea told and almost 2 year old.
Good rental history, stable job, good credit and I'm a neat freak who stays home with her toddlers and two dogs (35lb trained aussie and 3lb papillon puppy)
TIA
Moving to the area the last week of the month, due to my husband accepting a job in Destin and I cannot find anything for our budget that's pet friendly in a neighborhood people say is safe.
Would like to get something situated before we get down there since I gave a 3 yea told and almost 2 year old.
Good rental history, stable job, good credit and I'm a neat freak who stays home with her toddlers and two dogs (35lb trained aussie and 3lb papillon puppy)
TIA