• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted 3 bedroom, 2+ bath house

New posts

Barefoot BBQ

Beach Comber
I am a Seaside business owner who pays rent in 6 month increments. I do not have children though I do have cats. Looking for a long term rental, have lived in current house for 4 years. My landperson is selling the home. Could move in as early as mid September, but not necessary until Oct 1, 2016.
 
Good Morning,

I believe I might have exactly what you are looking for... And you might be just the type of tenant we are looking for:)

Please call us at 832-878-8681 if you would like to chat!

Thanks,

Sascha
 
I am a Seaside business owner who pays rent in 6 month increments. I do not have children though I do have cats. Looking for a long term rental, have lived in current house for 4 years. My landperson is selling the home. Could move in as early as mid September, but not necessary until Oct 1, 2016.
Hello,
I have a luxury home on 30 A available. Please view at VRBO: 458208
Are you cats declawed?
Thank you, Brandon
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top