• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

3 More Days until Seaside Half Marathon

New posts

SGB

Beach Fanatic
There are only 3 more days until the Seaside Half Marathon and 5K Run. Registration/packet pickup will be open from 1-6pm on Saturday. We are still taking registrations for the Half Marathon, so come on by to see us on Saturday and sign up!

Don't forget the concert/dinner on Saturday night with Marc Harris and Sister Johnson. It's going to be a great time!
 
I'm glad I didn't sign up, because I am sick as a dog from all of the pollen in the air. I don't think I could run to the refrigerator right now.
 
I'm glad I didn't sign up, because I am sick as a dog from all of the pollen in the air. I don't think I could run to the refrigerator right now.


You need to make a visit to the Darg Basket of Allergy Meds. I need to start a drive through, like Walgreens.
 
Re: Seaside Half Marathon

Can someone associated with this race please pick up the signs that are still all over the place in Blue Mountain? Thank you.
 
Re: Seaside Half Marathon

Can someone associated with this race please pick up the signs that are still all over the place in Blue Mountain? Thank you.
I believe they have all been picked up. I think we have an accounting of all our signs. What signs are you refering to, where are they at and if they are race related, I will get them.
 
I have seen them on several of the side streets coming into 30A in Blue Mt

Flouder St and one near the Village of Blue Mt are two that come readily to mind. I will make a note of the locations when I am out next.

They say something like caution, race is being run and give a time and day or something like that.
 
I have seen them on several of the side streets coming into 30A in Blue Mt

Flouder St and one near the Village of Blue Mt are two that come readily to mind. I will make a note of the locations when I am out next.

They say something like caution, race is being run and give a time and day or something like that.

Thank you, I will look for them. I looked from Coldwell Banker, heading East didn't see any.
 
I saw three in Blue Mt, Flounder Street and I am not sure of the names of the other streets; two more on 30A between Goatfeathers and Gulf Place on north side of the road. One more along 393....I think I saw some in the Grayton area, but not sure.
 
Thanks for picking up the signs...I have not seen any today.:clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top