• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

3-Thirty-1 Closing?

New posts

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
I'm kind of bummed out. I heard from someone that works at the 3-Thirty-1 that it and the SeaBar are closing for good in November and the land was sold, or in the process of being sold, to the state for the road expansion. Anyone heard anything about this?
 
Nothing official that I can see, but it's just a matter of time for the 331. The only question is when.

However, I'm no expert, but I would think that the Seabar is far enough from the right-of-way to survive. :idontno: Guess it's up to the owner...
 
FLSunChaser said:
I'm kind of bummed out. I heard from someone that works at the 3-Thirty-1 that it and the SeaBar are closing for good in November and the land was sold, or in the process of being sold, to the state for the road expansion. Anyone heard anything about this?
I've heard that too.
I'll be there when the walls go down.
Right now they can leave me in while they take 'em down.
 
I love the restaurant, but I have never liked its proximity to a major US highway. Ever tried to cross the road on foot there? It's like playing Russian roulette. So this may be a blessing in disguise. Just a matter of time before someone was hurt or killed by some maniac doing 80 coming off the bridge.

I hope Oli can find another place on the bay in a quieter, safer spot. There are not enough bayfront dining spots around, IMO. There is somethingn about the tranquility of the bay that really lends itself to a good dining experience.
 
:eek: Not good news for those of us who enjoy Cafe Thirty A and 331. I thought 331 was fairly new?
 
Paula said:
:eek: Not good news for those of us who enjoy Cafe Thirty A and 331. I thought 331 was fairly new?

Did I miss something? Is Cafe 30-A closing as well?
 
Paula said:
:eek: Not good news for those of us who enjoy Cafe Thirty A and 331. I thought 331 was fairly new?
It used to be Bailey's. Bailey's was there forever. Then Oli bought it and made it 331.
 
OMG...will I have to cook again? :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top