• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30A Business Networking Group

New posts
I saw that Ken and sent a FB message to see if they were still active but have had no reply yet. I'll try again, thanks!
 
I got a reply this morning...thanks!! Hopefully they may start meeting again soon and we'll see how that goes.I think it could be beneficial to local business owners.
 
The Emerald Coast Entrepreneurs' Network will re-activate in March. Please check their Facebook page for updates and more information.

I believe we are still having some problems finding meeting space. If anyone has any suggestions, please let us know.
 
We would definitely be interested. We have a small business and are trying to get our name out there. My husband is a licensed residential contractor and does all aspects of home improvement and handyman services. I think networking and word of mouth is the best form of advertising. Please let us know when and where to participate.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top