• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30A car magnet

New posts

leah ruttenberg

Beach Crab
I am trying to find out where I can purchase a car magnet that I saw the other day. It has a map of Florida and it says 30Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Has anyone seen this in any of the stores.

Thanks
 
I am trying to find out where I can purchase a car magnet that I saw the other day. It has a map of Florida and it says 30Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Has anyone seen this in any of the stores.

Thanks

You can contact us at 30Ahhh@gmail.com.

I can send you a few stickers! Thank you for your interest.

Also, the stickers can be found at:
Pizza by the Sea
Flip Flops
Willow
La Crema
Cowgirl Kitchen
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top