• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30A Cellular coverage

New posts

dbcooper

Beach Comber
I am thinking of switching to Sprint or Cellular South because of their lower rates than ATT and Verizon. Does any have experience with their coverage along 30A/Destin/PCB??

Thanks!
 
I am thinking of switching to Sprint or Cellular South because of their lower rates than ATT and Verizon. Does any have experience with their coverage along 30A/Destin/PCB??

Thanks!

might be your phone...i have AT&T and have full service all along 30A and Destin...not in PCB too often, but no problems when i am
 
I have Sprint and the service along 30A is great for me. The 3G is strong too.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top