• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30a delivery

New posts

Roy Hardin

Beach Lover
Roy Hardin 30a delivery service (insured)
Any restaurant on 30a, order take out, if you don't feel like getting out ,call me I'll bring it to you.
I also have a truck for larger deliveries.
Ph#850-231-5602
cell#850-830-6784
 
Grayt idea! will cut down on traffic? Do you deliver things other than food?
 
Elderly Solutions Inc.

We're always needing help with deliveries. Our seniors have a hard time getting out and about. Please give me a call at (850)368-9818.

We offer Cooking, Housekeeping, Household & medical Management, Travel Companions.:welcome:
 
Hello, Thank you for reply. I left you a phone message, however, I wanted you to know that we also offer besides deliveries ,other services. Such as pressure washing, landscaping, home repair, year 'round maintenance. Etc.... Thank you, Roy (850)231-5602
cell (850)830-6784
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top